OptimaMGS (Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada 2, Torre Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain) will act as a data controller of your personal data. OptimaMGS is part of the Sportradar Group (Feldlistrasse 2, CH-9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland, VAT identification number CHE-113.910.142 MWST). Sportradar is an international company that prides itself on deriving value out of sports data and content for a whole host of organisations and businesses such as national and international sports federations, betting operators, and media companies.
This General OptimaMGS Privacy Notice (also referred to as the ‘Privacy Notice’) provides information on the collection, use, sharing and processing of personal information by OptimaMGS and other companies within the Sportradar group (together referred as “OptimaMGS”, “we” or “us”) in connection with your use of OptimaMGS website and social media pages, your interactions with OptimaMGS during in-person meetings or at events, and in the context of other offline sales and marketing activities.
This Privacy Notice also explains the choices you have in relation to these processing activities.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on July 20, 2020. However, the Privacy Notice can change over time, for example to comply with legal requirements or to meet changing business needs. The most up-to-date version can be found on this website. In case there is an important change that we want to highlight to you, we will also inform you in another appropriate way (for example via a pop-up notice or statement of changes on our website).
As used in this Privacy Notice, ‘personal information’ or ‘personal data’ means information that relates to an identified individual or to an identifiable individual. For example, this could include among other things your name, address, email address, business contact details, or information gathered through your interactions with us via our website or at industry events. Personal information is also referred to as ‘information about you.’ For more detail about the types of information about you that we may process, please refer to Section 4 below.
This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of personal information by OptimaMGS of:
- visitors and users of OptimaMGS site optimagaming.com and our social media pages (collectively referred to as the sites);
- attendees of industry events;
- customers and prospective customers and their representatives;
- suppliers and business partners and their representatives.
When interacting with our websites, you also have the ability to link or connect with non-OptimaMGS websites, services, social networks, applications or other features. Enabling these features will lead to other parties than OptimaMGS processing information about you. OptimaMGS does not have any control over these features of other parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these parties before using these features.
3. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OptimaMGS as defined in Section 1 acts as the data controller of your personal data, meaning that OptimaMGS determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
4. WHICH TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS AND FROM WHICH SOURCES?
OptimaMGS can process information about you collected both offline and online.
- Offline information about you originates from our interactions with you during in-person meetings or at industry events, conferences, workshops or gatherings;
Information about you that OptimaMGS may be collect and process includes:
- name and location, email addresses, and telephone numbers;
- transactional data, including products and services ordered, financial details and payment methods;
- company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company;
- data from surveys and publicly available information, such as social media posts;
- unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser;
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
- information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language;
- behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
5. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to OptimaMGS and to carry out our marketing activities
- to analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our site and products and services;
- to manage the security of our sites, networks and systems;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business;
These purposes are described below in further detail.
To communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to OptimaMGS and to carry out our marketing activities
If you get in touch with us (such as by submitting contact forms on our site, attending industry events or other occasions, sending an email or by visiting social media platforms), we process information about you to communicate with you and to respond to your requests or other inquiries. This may also include marketing communications. We can also process personal information to interact with you on third party social networks.
To analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our site and products and services
We may process personal information in order to analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our site and products and services.
To manage the security of our site, networks and systems
We may collect site use data for security and operations management to help keep our site, networks and systems secure, or to investigate and prevent potential fraud, including ad fraud and cyber-attacks and to detect bots.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business
In some cases, we have to process personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, to respond to a request from a regulator or to defend a legal claim. We may also process personal information in the performance and operation of our business, such as to conduct internal audits and investigations or for finance and accounting and archiving and insurance purposes.
6. WHAT IS OUR BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
For personal information collected about you in the EU, our basis for processing is the following:
- In order to communicate adequately with you and to respond to your requests, we need to process information about you and therefore have a legitimate interest in processing this information. For our marketing activities we rely on your consent where required by the applicable legislation.
- In order to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases, we need to process information about you as necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- We rely on our legitimate interest to analyse, develop, improve and optimize our site, products and services, and to maintain the security of our sites, networks and systems.
- In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to process an opt-out request.
7. FOR WHAT PERIOD DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
OptimaMGS maintains personal information for the following retention periods:
- Information about you we collect to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services, will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
- Contact information such as your email address or phone number collected online on our site or offline from our interactions with you at industry events and conferences, will be retained for as long as we have an active (customer) relationship with you. We treat you as an active contact if (i) you have interacted with OptimaMGS or updated your contact details and preferences in the past 18 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.
8. WHEN AND HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Sharing within the Sportradar group
Information about you may be shared throughout other companies within the group for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes, as well as to their subcontractors or other trusted third parties.
Sportradar group employees are authorised to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose(s) and to perform their job functions.
Should you wish to learn more about the collection and processing of personal data performed by Sportradar, please follow this link: https://www.sportradar.com/about-us/privacy/
Sharing with third parties
We may share personal information with the following third parties:
- Third-party service providers (for example, credit card processing services, order fulfilment, analytics, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar service providers) in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of OptimaMGS;
- Relevant third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to government requests, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes.
When third parties are given access to personal information, we will take appropriate contractual, technical and organisational measures designed to ensure that personal information is processed only to the extent that such processing is necessary, consistent with this Privacy Notice, and in accordance with applicable law.
9. HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED GLOBALLY?
If personal information is transferred to an OptimaMGS recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information, OptimaMGS will take measures designed to adequately protect information about you, such as ensuring that such transfers are subject to the terms of the EU Model Clauses.
10. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
OptimaMGS has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, as well as all other forms of unlawful processing.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES?
We provide multiple choices in respect of the information we process about you:
- Opt-out of our use of your personal information
You may withdraw consent you have previously provided for the processing of information about you.
- Delete personal information
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the information about you.
- Change or correct personal information
You can also ask us to change, update or fix information about you in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or limit or restrict use of personal information
You can ask us to stop using all or some of the information about you (for example, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (for example, if the information about you is inaccurate).
- Right to access and/or have your information provided to you
You can also ask us for a copy of information about you and can ask for a copy of information about you provided in machine readable form if you reside in the EU or other country that provides you this right as a matter of law.
12. DO YOU COLLECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
We ask that you do not send us, and do not share any sensitive personal information (for example, government-issued IDs, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership).
As a company focused on serving the needs of businesses, OptimaMGS’s site are not directed to minors and OptimaMGS does not promote or market its services to minors. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected personal information of a minor through our site without appropriate consent, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
13. HOW TO CONTACT OPTIMAMGS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS?
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or should you wish to exercise your rights under this Privacy Notice, please submit your request via this form or contact our Data Protection Officer by using the contact details provided below:
Mr. Stefano Celardo
Donau-City-Strasse 1, floor 16
[APPLICABLE ONLY IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (CALIFORNIA CONSUMER)]
In addition to the methods available above for exercising any of your rights, please note that you can submit a verifiable request also by calling us at 1 888 297 1323 (toll-free).
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION OR FILING A COMPLAINT
If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with this Privacy Notice, please contact us first. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in accordance with applicable law.
15. OPTIMAMGS CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
OptimaMGS’s corporate headquarters are located at:
Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada 2, Torre Sevilla, 14th floor
Tel: +34 954 91 05 35 / +34 954 91 05 36