Payment Management Systems
Shared Wallet (ShW) is the wallet subsystem of the OPTIMA(tm) MGS suite.
ShW is a subsystem for managing player accounts, integrating to gaming systems for transactions, implementing payments processing.
It features promotions management, business configuration and performance/financial reporting.
Key Features and Application Infrastructure
- Full multi-currency
- Partners/salespoints system supporting white labelling schemes, including separate accounts sets and multiple domains of usernames.
- Template-based customer notifications by web, email, SMS or even paper/post
- Email / SMS operator alerts
- Authentication and access control
- Certified for National Regulations, e.g. France and Spain
- Player account management
- Customer details maintenance
- Modular identity verification architecture (192.com, NetIDMe, URU, eID cards e.g. Belgian eID) and support for manual or PIN- based verification
- Fund locks for cleaner and more meaningful accounting records
- Limiting withdrawal of deposits never used for play for fighting commission fraud
- Non-verified account deposit/withdrawal limits
- Responsible gaming limits
- Responsible gaming self-exclusions
- Winner tiers processing
- Negative balance and tracking and writing off of bad debt
- Credit limit with tracking of aged debt and debt classification
- Settlement schemas that include overnight withdrawals and top-ups
Gaming system Integration Simple journals model
Simple “post credit/debit” style (e.g. for wallet transfers or external payment integrations):
Transaction types configurable per trading system or per product
Atomic check of availability of the balance but forcing negative balance available too as an option
Check against transacting limits Passing reference and description of the transaction and up to 5 transaction amounts, interpreted depending of the transaction type.
Generic bet journals model
“post credit/debit for a bet”, including all above plus passing bet ID, description and state with transaction to maintan “generic bets” and linked transactions
a sophisticated “cart” model for bets, allowing building front ends that can coordinate transactions between the wallet and a range of back-end trading systems
Three phases of bet placement: calculate, prepare-and-lock and post
Mapping product types to financial transaction types, so each game has its own transaction types.
System exposes “a cart” (invoice) with one or many “items” (bets) that support external and internal promotions, responsible gaming play limits and self-exclusion and taxes/duties levied on stake and/or return.
Payment systems integrations
Many online payment systems have been integrated including (among others):
“Built-in promotions” enables modular campaigns processing and rewarding vouchers
SEPA XML credit transfer
- A range of proprietary or national
- Wallet is integrated with MarginMaker’s Data Warehouse 3, feeding Data Marts:
- Financial transactionsPayment transactionsAudit events
- Core reports include:
- Transacting summaries and summary opening/closing balances in the period
- Inventory of players – balances of player accounts on a given dateAccount statements
- Credit account reports
The system has been integrated with accounting packages including:
- SAP Financials
- Oracle Financials
- Sage Line 100
Scalable and reliable
Optima has designed a system for its customers that is scalable, high performing and reliable.
Our customers and by extension, their players are seeing the results of this consistent performance and high volume transaction processing capability.
Flexible and modular
Shared Wallet slots into full suite of MarginMakerTM components.
Wide range of open application integration points
Possibility to slot into another wallet, and serve as the intermediate between MarginMaker and an
external “master” wallet standards of payment order and bank statement formats.
Manual entry of transactions or API for custom integrations with 3rd party manual entry systems
Payment fraud screening systems have been implemented as e.g. Risk Guardian and BVerified.
Loyalty points’ accrual and just-in-
time conversion to vouchers
Happy hour” concept
External promotions via “external voucher” and “external discount”
Promo events” enabling near-real- time processing of promotions- related event notifications
Moneybookers Instadebit Click2pay DataCash Realex Wirecard Miscuentas