The Spanish-based provider, which develops and markets one of the leading software systems for the gaming and sports betting industry, will introduce its comprehensive MGS multi-channel gaming platform on 13th and 14th June in Valencia, Spain.
Visitors to the OPTIMA booth (B-7) will be able to see a complete range of products, designed to promote a solution to operators who want to contract an independent platform, which they can develop in a personalized way and without sharing resources with other gaming operators.
OPTIMA MGS is a constantly evolving software platform that allows operators to offer players a faster, safer and more personalized way to enjoy their products, designed in particular by each operator, based on their business and product philosophy.
OPTIMA offers customized solutions, from OPTIMA-OPERATOR shared development models, to dedicated development resources for individual operators, directly managed by OPTIMA or fully managed platforms, always taking into account that OPTIMA does not operate the platform, OPTIMA develops and maintains it. The operators can develop and focus on their business while leaving the management of the technology in the hands of experts.
Each year, the innovations provided by OPTIMA have captured the attention of the industry, which has allowed OPTIMA to keep its platform at the forefront of technological and product innovation.
The OPTIMA MGS platform is multichannel: Web, Mobile, Retail, Call Center, Smart TV or game consoles
Optima’s main products include:
- Face-to-face betting system, WORLD TILL, currently present in more than 20,000 points of sale worldwide.
- Online betting system (Web and Mobile) with the best ratios of performance, scalability and cost of the market (up to 65,000 transactions per second in a mid-range system)
- ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Server Enterprise Edition as part of the backend platform.
- New multi-channel bonus and promotions system, integrated in the near-real time action business intelligence.
- The award-winning iSHOP, which enables users to use their mobile devices such as iPads, laptops and smartphones, to place their bets at retail locations such as casinos and betting shops.
- Specific products for newly regulated markets (Africa, Eastern Europe, etc.)
Visit the B7 booth to discover how OPTIMA can bring a differential element to your business and provide a solution that will allow your business to grow without technological or product boundaries.